Our Firm Handles Legal Matters in the Areas of Business Law, Partnership and Shareholder Disputes & Civil Litigation
We are committed to providing you with excellent service
Law Offices of Anthony J. DiPaula, P.A. practices in the areas of Business Law, Partnership and Shareholder Disputes and Civil Litigation cases. Based in Bel Air, we are familiar with the courts throughout the State of Maryland and most frequently in Harford, Baltimore, and Cecil Counties Maryland. Our attorneys have the necessary skills to help you resolve all of your legal issues. With a combined 37 years of experience, we are focused on your best interest. Please read our profiles to learn more about our professional backgrounds.
Our attorneys are knowledgeable in many areas of the law
Law Offices of Anthony J. DiPaula, P.A. has a thorough understanding of Maryland law. Our lawyers work hard to help you get the best possible results in the following practice areas:
- Business Law: Our attorneys handle a full range of services for small businesses, including formation, contract review and development, breach of contract, shareholder agreements, shareholder disputes and more. For experienced advocacy for your business, contact us today.
- Partnership and Shareholder Disputes: Our firm provides knowledgeable advice to clients engaged in partnership and shareholder disputes. We work in a professional, cost-effective manner while seeking successful results in matters of alleged financial and fiduciary impropriety.
- Civil Litigation: A legal dispute can greatly affect both your business and personal life. Our attorneys use litigation, arbitration and mediation to help businesses, families and individuals resolve their disputes.
- DUI/DWI: Being charged with drunk driving has serious consequences in Maryland, including loss of license or even jail time. If you have been charged with a DUI or DWI, you need to hire an experienced criminal defense attorney to obtain the best possible results for your case.
- Juvenile Law: Whether your minor child has been charged with a misdemeanor or felony, our attorneys can help. We have represented juveniles in a wide range of criminal law cases, including underage drinking, theft, drug crimes and more.
- Criminal Defense: Getting arrested is a terrifying, overwhelming and stressful experience. If you or a loved one has been charged with a crime, hire a dedicated criminal defense attorney to stand by your side. We have many years of experience defending people who face criminal charges.
- Traffic Violations: Traffic violations range from reckless driving and speeding to DUI and hit-and-run accidents. If you have been charged with a traffic violation in Maryland, contact us today to speak to an experienced criminal defense attorney about your case.
- Real Estate: Our attorneys are knowledgeable about property issues and real estate disputes. We guide you through the process of negotiating, drafting and revising real estate documents, including contracts, mortgages, deeds and title documents. We also handle business real estate transactions and represent clients before planning and zoning boards.
- Estate Planning: We handle Maryland estate planning matters involving guardianships, wills, trusts and more. Our attorneys are dedicated to protecting the financial security and well-being of you and your family.
When you retain the services of Law Offices of Anthony J. DiPaula, P.A., you can be assured that your attorney is dedicated to serving you and advocating for your best interest.
Contact our Bel Air law firm today
Our office is conveniently located in Bel Air. To schedule your consultation, call 410-893-4255 or email our firm.